THE VILLAGGIO AT GOLDEN EAGLE
The Villaggio at Golden Eagle is Rapid City's newest and most exciting neighborhood. Villaggio is Italian for village. With its unique location and the estate quality of the home sites, The Villaggio at Golden Eagle will truly be your own small, private Village. The home sites at The Villaggio feature City utilities & protective covenants that are meant to ensure a lovely neighborhood with high quality homes. Situated conveniently off Catron Boulevard, in Southwest Rapid City, between Highway 16 South and Sheridan Lake Road and nestled among the pine trees, you'll feel a million miles away, yet close to shopping, Corral Drive Elementary and Southwest Middle School, and the heart of Rapid City. The beautiful Black Hills and all it has to offer for recreation and fun is only minutes away. Take Highway 16 South, turn west onto Catron Boulevard, right onto Vineyard Lane, left on Golden Eagle Drive, then right onto Villaggio Lane. Or take Sheridan Lake Road to Catron Boulevard, turn east on Catron Boulevard, left onto Vineyard Lane, left on Golden Eagle Drive, then right onto Villaggio Lane.The Covenants and Restrictions for The Villaggio at Golden Eagle are meant to encourage a standard for the homes so as to provide for the preservation of the values and amenities of the area and to add to the joy of living at The Villaggio!General Highlights
- The homes are to have an old world appearance such as Tuscan, Andalusia, French Country, English Country, Craftsman or Prairie.
- The front elevations of the homes are to consist of stone, brick, dryvit/stucco, siding or shingle panels with minimum of 20% of the front to be either stone or brick.
- All exterior shutters are to have the appearance of stained wood.
- Minimum square footage on the main level of 1680 or for a two story home 2000 square feet combined on the first and second level.
- Acceptable color schemes include tones of amber, deep red, deep green, gold, terracotta, buff, cream, gray, brown and tan.
- Uniform mailboxes will be included with lot price.
- Iron or metal fencing is allowed.
- Retaining walls are to be of stone, Versalock, Redi-rock, brick , exposed aggregate, stucco walls, Keystone.
- Minimum of two car garages.
- Swimming pools and gazebos are acceptable.
- RV's and recreational equipment are to be stored inside or screened.
- Exteriors are to be completed within 12 months of start of construction.
- Each home must have a yard light and a minimum of two can lights on the front.
- Landscaping to be completed within 6 months of move-in and must include the planting of a minimum of 5 trees if there are fewer than this amount of existing trees on the lot.
- After purchasing the lot, construction is to begin within 36 months.
- Lage Construction, Inc. is the preferred builder for all homes, however, other builders will be considered.
HOME PLANS AVAILABLE
The Chateau BellaPeace and serenity will envelope you the moment you walk through the doors of the beautiful Chateau Bella created by Lage Construction, Inc. Old World Tuscan Elegance best described the exterior of the 4872 square foot 5 bedroom, 3 ½ bath Chateau Bella. Inside you'll find details galore with unique focal points in every space...a trademark of the Lage name. Highlights include many 11' ceilings, a guest suite/office, courtyard with French doors accessible from the guest suite/office and the kitchen, formal dining room, numerous sitting vignettes, a delightful kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast room opening into the great room, courtyard and rear deck, main level laundry, separate mudroom, master suite with a sitting room, fireplace, large walk in shower, a private deck. The lower level features a wine cellar, wet bar, poker playing area and family room, along with 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. The 920 square foot garage allows for room for lots of "big boy" toys. You'll find everything you want in this beautiful stone and stucco home.
The Villa Dolce
The Villa Dolce combines classic touches with thoughtful design that has become the trademark of Lage Construction, Inc. An elegant French Country design, the Villa Dolce presents an impressive exterior to visitors and family with it's hints of copper roofing, stone and low-maintenance plank siding. This 4646 square foot, 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom dwelling inspires all to relax. Eye-catching natural timbers framing the covered front porch and 8 foot Alder-door entryway beckons you inside. Hardwood floors throughout the house, a stunning expansive great room with tray ceiling and a majestic fireplace all come together. Through a graceful archway, the chef's kitchen, with high-end appliances, includes a walk-in pantry and a serving bar overlooking the octagonal breakfast nook. The lower-level features 9-foot ceilings with a wine cellar, wet bar, a recreation area, along with 2 bedrooms and one bathroom.The 912 square foot garage has ample storage space for all the family "toys".
The Villa Firenzia
Lovely best describes this quaint villa featuring 4091 square feet of “life” space.The main level master suite features a sitting area, large walk in closet, beautiful bath and deck.The spacious great room features 10’ ceiling height that opens into the breakfast nook and gourmet kitchen.Other features include a main level office, guest bedroom & bath, a powder room, laundry room and mudroom conveniently located off the 780 square foot garage. The lower walk out level features large windows,a TV viewing area, bar wine cellar, family room, two guest rooms and a bath. Wonderful and warm finishes of deep woods, fine cabinetry and rich floorings along with only the finest craftsmanship and quality materials make this Luxurious Living by Lage Home, perfect.
PRICING & AVAILABILITYWe have several lots available to suit your new home needs.